mmW Probe Stations | Wafer Level Probe Stations Optimized for DC-110GHz
Micromanipulator offers the most comprehensive wafer level solutions for on-wafer mmW measurements. From automated, manual, and accessories, we can configure an easy to use high performance wwW probing system tailored specific to your application needs.
- Unique sample positioning technologies produce the most stable, accurate and repeatable calibration available on the market
- Easy sample load with push/pull removable sample access
Modular and Upgradeable
- Calibration substrate holders
- -65C to 400C thermal testing
- Manual/Motorized/Semiautomatic upgrades
- Shielding enclosures
- Up to 300mm
- Perpetual Focus Technology (PFT)
- True Cal
- Infinity Focus
- True Guard
- OS Freedom (automated systems)
- Never lose focus
- Vibration dampening
- Optics and probe quick lifts
- Large platens support broadband frequency extension hardware
- Cleaning substrates
SG, GS, GSG, wide pitch ranges
5-axis NESW High Resolution Manipulators
Dual Head and Probe Cards
Perpetual Focus Tech- nology (PFT)
PFT brings true ease of use and performance to customers by ensuring constant focus of test samples. PFT enhances probe station ease of use, reduces test sample, tip, and optics damage, and reduces probe station maintenance costs.
True Cal takes PFT advantages to the DUT calibration measurement plane, saving time and improving meas- urement performance for the highest frequency measurements.
Infinity focus technology eliminates the need for cumbersome, obsolete “auto focus” routines. Infinity Focus simplifies operation because operators do not need to constantly adjust optical focus, and speeds up semiau- tomatic operation because old fashioned “auto focus” routines are not required, saving both setup and auto- mated run times.
True Guard is the only approach that allows proper application of both coaxial and triaxial measurement set- ups, in a single system. Some probing vendors incorrectly apply driven guard methodology which can skew high frequency measurement data and complicate setups. Incorrect use of guarded technology places the burden of performance on the station operator.
Micromanipulator’s unique OS Freedom platform eliminates headaches associated with constant Microsoft OS migrations. This extends probe station life, eliminates down time, and significantly reduces cost of owner- ship.
- Up to 300mm wafer level
- Manual, Motorized, Automated
- Frequency extenders
- Individual die and pieces
- Package level and board mounted devices
- Ambient and Thermal
Calibration and Cleaning Substrates
PFT and True Cal
Easy To Use, Eficient
-65C to 400C