Showing all 5 results
VERSA Double Sided Probe SystemRequest QuoteFront, Micromanipulator Probe Stations
- Worlds most versatile probe station
- Double sided probing and imaging
- Probe decapsulated IC’s, wafers, and large boards up to 26″ square, all at temperature.
- -40C to 125C configurable
- Integrated vibration isolation platform
- Magnetic field options
- Integration with popular high-resolution emission microscope to pinpoints failure locations, top down and DSP, with temperature too!
P300L Semi-Automatic Probe StationRequest QuoteFront, Micromanipulator Probe Stations
- 300mm semiautomatic wafer prober
- NETPROBE-7 control software included (wafer map, sub-die, video, theta alignment, pattern recognition)
- Drivers for popular testers from companies like Keysight and Keithley
- Configurable for DC, RF, Microwave, and High Power applications
- -55C to 300C configurable
7A Tungsten Fine Probe Tip (Box of 10)$170.00 – $195.00 (excl. 0% Tax)Per box of 10 tipsFront, Probe Tips
Ideal for small geometry probing.
The point is thin enough for probing finest lines on a small pitch.
(10 tips per box)
High conductance probe tips are available by contacting Micromanipulator & are specially made to increase tip conductance, reducing probe scrubbing by a factor of >5.
High Power Probe Holders$900.00 – $3,790.00 (excl. 0% Tax)Front, Probe Holders
We can make mostly any high power probe. However, we have a series of probe holders designed to operate with most Keithley and Keysight power sources and analyzers.
High Frequency Manipulators$3,390.00 – $3,720.00 (excl. 0% Tax)Front, Probe Positioners / Manipulators
- Left/right neutral
- Recommended for probing < 1-micron targets
- 100 TPI XYZ drive
- Vacuum, Magnetic, & Switchable Magnetic base
- Terminates in 3-hole mounting ledge with or without 90° angle for popular coplanar probe heads.
- Straight configuration for left/right manipulator placement.
- Supports GS, SG, GSG, and other popular probe head configurations.
- Planarity (Roll) adjustment = +/- 5-degree. Resolution = 0.005 degrees per degree rotation.
- Theta (Yaw) adjustment: Range = +/- 5 degrees. Resolution = 0.005 per degree rotation