The patented wafer level to system level probe system with above and below ambient temperature capabilities.
The patented Micromanipulator VERSA modular probe system has been specifically designed to change into the probe system you need at that moment with wafer level probe capability all the way to board level testing, making post tape-out product testing easier than ever.
The VERSA enables you to probe any device at above and below ambient temperatures without limiting your ability to exercise your device and without limiting the probing capability employed at the wafer level. Using the VERSA, you can trace and analyze issues that manifest at the beginning stages of your device all the way to the end application environment faster, easier, and with less headache than previously possible.
With the VERSA, you can probe:
- Any device up to 24″ square in ambient mode, and; up to 18″ square in temperature mode.
- Wafers up to 300mm.
- Wafer pieces and oddly shaped/sized test samples.
Each VERSA comes complete with:
- Integrated vibration isolation base platform.
- Upgradeable temperature options.
- Microscope system of your choice.
- Large translation manual microscope motion with precise fine motion.
- Two independent, move able platens.
- Manipulators of your choice.
- Integration with popular high-resolution emission microscope to pinpoints failure locations, top down and DSP, with temperature too!
- Probe holders and tips of your choice. Choose from passive, active, RF, and many more.